In Simple Pasta, Odette Williams makes homemade pasta easy, fun, and delicious. With just three base doughs, there are endless possibilities for creating memorable, transporting meals with friends and family. Of course, if you prefer (or just need the convenience of) store-bought pasta, that's always an option too.
Discover new favorite and beloved classics, like:
- Beet and Carrot Agnolotti with Sage-Hazelnut Butter
- Creamy Wild Mushroom Gnocchi
- Cacio e Pepe
- Beef Short Rib Ragù and Pappardelle
- Zucchini and Basil Casarecce
- Wicked White Bolognese
- Crispy Italian Sausage and Broccolini Orecchiette
Peppered throughout the book are recipes for side dishes, drinks, mains, and desserts, helping anyone recreate the laid-back elegance of la dolce vita at home. Seasonal menus showcase produce at its prime, creating pasta dishes that are singular and memorable. In Simple Pasta, Odette welcomes you to experience the everyday joy of pasta with the people you love.